You want your house to be comfortable all year- whether or not the temperature is plummeting in the winter or skyrocketing in the summer. To keep your home at an ideal climate, make sure your furnace and air conditioner are working properly. Call Twin Belle Plumbing, Heating, Air & Water Treatment for heating and cooling services in Bedford, NY. In business since 1999, when you book an appointment with us, one call does it all!
Read our testimonials to learn why our customers call us first when they need furnace repairs or an air conditioning installation.
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the Bedford area, including:
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Evaporator coil services
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Heat pump services
Signs You Need To Recharge Your Refrigerant
Is your air conditioner running but your house still feels warmer than the temperature set on the thermostat? This can signal you need to recharge your refrigerant. Without the proper amount of refrigerant, your system cannot work correctly. Some signs to watch for can include:
- The unit is working normally but the air that's being pumped out doesn't feel as cold as it should.
- Your house is not cooling to the temperature on the thermostat.
- The system is blowing out warm or room temperature air.
You should also have your unit inspected for a leak. These can be easy to detect because they cause frost to build up on tubes, motors, and other parts of the system. Contact a professional as soon as possible if you notice frost build-up.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
When your heater starts to show signs of wear and tear, it can be beneficial to install a new system. Some of the advantages a new unit can provide are:
- More energy efficiency, which can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort as it can properly cool your home to the set temperature.
- Better indoor air quality as it can remove particles, debris, and allergens from the air.
- Even heating throughout the house without hot and cold spots.
- Peace of mind that you won’t need repairs in the near future.
Unexpected heating and cooling repairs can be expensive. If these aren’t in your budget right now, contact us to learn about our financing options.
How To Keep Your Furnace Properly Maintained
You want to know your furnace is up to the task of keeping your house warm all winter. One way to do that is to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule a yearly inspection on your system before the cold weather arrives.
- Replace the unit’s filters regularly - about every three months.
- Install a carbon monoxide detector and have it inspected about once a year.
- Examine the air ducts to ensure they are properly sealed and are not leaking.
- Check the blower to make sure there are not any obstructions.
- Inspect the inside of the unit for defects like rust, holes, and other issues.
- Clean the burners with fresh water to remove dust and debris.
- Clean the sensor and pilot with a wire brush and emery cloth.
- Check the “high limit” on the system to prevent overheating.
- Remove any obstructions around the unit to keep it clean and accessible.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription