When winter weather arrives, you need a reliable heating system to keep your house warm. If your unit malfunctions, it’s important to get it repaired or replaced as soon as possible to prevent damage to your property or risk of illness within your family. Call Twin Belle Plumbing, Heating, Air & Water Treatment for services in Westchester, NY. We offer same-day services and straightforward pricing.
We offer the following heating services:
- Emergency Services
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Boiler Services
- Filter Replacements
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Water Heater Services
Is your furnace failing to heat your property? Learn about our furnace repair services.
Signs Your Heater Needs To Be Repaired
You need a fully functioning heater to combat winter’s cold temperatures and inclement weather. To avoid having your unit unexpectedly shut down, watch for these signs that can indicate it needs to be repaired:
- Your property isn’t warming to the desired temperature.
- Heat isn’t being evenly distributed throughout your home.
- You hear loud or unpleasant noises coming from the unit.
- Your monthly utility bill increases.
- The temperature of your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- You suspect your ductwork is leaking.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
There are many benefits to installing a new heater in your home. Some of the main advantages can include:
- A more energy-efficient system that can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort, allowing you to properly control the temperature in your home.
- Better indoor air quality with a filtration system that properly removes particles from the air.
- Assurance that you likely won’t need repairs on your unit in the near future.
- Even heating without temperature inconsistencies, preventing hot and cold spots throughout your home.
Make sure your family is breathing in healthy air when you contact us about our indoor air quality services.
Common Furnace Problems
You rely on your furnace to keep your Westchester County house properly heated during the winter. Unfortunately, from time to time your system might encounter problems that need professional repairs. Some common issues your unit might encounter can include:
- Issues caused by not having your system inspected or tuned up at least once a year.
- Clogged filters due to not replacing them regularly - about every three months. This can lead to dust, dirt, and debris accumulating in your system. This buildup can cause the unit to overwork to keep functioning and lower the indoor air quality in your home.
- Wear and tear caused by aging. This can require more frequent repairs.
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- Disrupted air flow, which can cause your unit to overheat.
- A serious problem like a carbon monoxide leak. If you suspect you have a leak it’s important to evacuate the property as soon as possible as it can cause illness or even death.