Summer can be an enjoyable time of year -- as long as you have a cool and comfortable house to return to. When your air conditioner malfunctions, schedule repairs as soon as possible with a reputable company. Call Twin Belle Plumbing, Heating, Air & Water Treatment for services in North Salem, NY. We offer emergency heating and cooling services and same-day appointments.
We are your top choice in North Salem for heating and cooling repairs. Not sure why? Read our testimonials!
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the North Salem area, including:
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Heat pump services
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Evaporator coil services
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
Ways To Save on Cooling Costs
It’s essential to keep your house cool and comfortable all summer, but keeping it at an ideal temperature can come at a cost. Fortunately, there are ways to save on your utility bills, including:
- Ensure that your home is properly insulated.
- Replace air filters regularly.
- Have your system inspected and tuned up at least once a year.
- Use a programmable thermostat.
- Try turning your unit down a few degrees -- you are likely not to notice.
- Replace your outdated system.
- Use fans to help circulate the air.
- Close drapes on sunny days to block out the extra heat.
How a Malfunctioning Heater Can Impact Your House
When your heater breaks down it can have a larger effect on your house than just leaving it frigid. It can also have the following impacts:
- It can cause your family to become sick. This is especially concerning if the unit has a cracked heat exchanger, as this can lead to a carbon monoxide leak.
- It can reduce indoor air quality.
- It can cause a fire, depending on why the unit is malfunctioning.
- It can cause your monthly utility bills to increase.
Don’t stress over the bill for your heating or cooling system repairs. Instead, contact us to learn about our financing options.
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Replaced
Do you have an aging furnace? If so, it’s important to know what signs to watch for that can indicate it needs to be replaced. Catching these early can prevent you from being left without a heat source in the middle of winter! Some symptoms that can indicate you need to install a new unit can include:
- Age: If your system is nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- Loss of efficiency: If the system is not efficiently heating your home anymore, it may be time to replace it.
- Cracks: If your furnace has signs of damage, especially a cracked heat exchanger, which can lead to a carbon monoxide leak.
- Rise in monthly utility bills: This can indicate it’s working harder than necessary.
- Multiple repairs: This can signal your furnace is starting to break down.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription