When you come home after a long day at work, you want to be greeted by a comfortable home - no matter if it’s summer, winter, or any time of the year. To keep your home at an ideal temperature, you need a fully functioning air conditioner and furnace. If your systems need repairs, call Twin Belle Plumbing, Heating, Air & Water Treatment for heating and cooling services in South Salem, NY. When you book an appointment with us, our trusted technicians get the job done right and offer straightforward pricing.
When you need heating or cooling services, call us. Read our testimonials to see why your South Salem neighbors have already made us their top choice!
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the South Salem area, including:
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Heat pump services
- Evaporator coil services
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
What To Expect During an AC Tune-up
Experts recommend that you schedule routine services on your air conditioner at least once a year. During these tune-ups you can expect a technician to perform the following tasks:
- Check the refrigerant levels to ensure the unit has the right amount and there are not any leaks.
- Inspect your air ducts for excessive debris and potential leaks.
- Make sure that the proper amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil, and look for other problems.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and ensure that cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect electric terminals and apply a non-conductive coating if needed.
- Apply oil to the motors.
- Examine the belts and inspect all other working components.
- Check your thermostat to ensure it is controlling your indoor climate properly.
Signs You Need a New Heater Installed
When your aging heater starts to show signs of wear and tear, it’s important to replace it before it completely fails. Some signs that can indicate you need to install a new unit can include:
- If your unit is nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- Multiple repairs. If your system needs several - or costly -- repairs.
- Utility bills increase. If your bills keep rising it can indicate your unit is not operating efficiently.
- Cracked heat exchanger. This is a serious problem that can lead to a carbon monoxide leak.
- Cannot heat your home properly. If it can’t heat your home to the setting on the thermostat it may need to be replaced.
If your furnace fails in the middle of winter, you can’t wait for payday to have it repaired. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
Common Furnace Issues
Occasionally, your furnace might encounter issues that will require professional repairs. Some common problems your system might experience can include:
- Lack of maintenance: Failing to schedule regular maintenance visits with our certified professionals can lead to a number of issues with your furnace.
- Dirty or clogged filters: Filters can accumulate dust, dirt, and other debris that can cause your system to malfunction and lead to poor indoor air quality. You should replace your filters at least every 3 months to avoid these issues.
- Mechanical wear and tear: As your unit ages it will start to develop more frequent issues and begin to lose efficiency. If you experience this, you should consult a technician to determine if you should repair the unit or replace it with a new system.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: If the temperature in your home or commercial property does not correlate with the setting on your thermostat you should schedule professional services.
- Inadequate airflow: Disrupted airflow can cause your unit to overheat.
- Carbon monoxide leak: Cracks in your system can cause carbon monoxide to leak out, creating a highly dangerous situation in your home or commercial property. If the pilot light on your unit has turned from blue to yellow, you notice an excessive amount of condensation on your windows, or start to feel sick in any way, evacuate your property immediately and seek professional help.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription