Do you have a plumbing emergency - like a burst pipe - that needs to be repaired quickly? Does your water heater need a routine tune-up? Do you need to install a new kitchen faucet? Our trusted technicians at Twin Belle Plumbing, Heating, Air & Water Treatment can handle it all. Call us for appointments in South Salem, NY. In business since 1999, we offer emergency services and same-day appointments.
We love hearing from our customers. Read our testimonials to learn why they choose us for their plumbing repairs and installations.
We offer complete plumbing services to the South Salem, NY, area, including:
- Drain cleaning
- Repiping services
- Water leak detection services
- Clogged toilet repair services
- Sump pump services
- Sewer line services
- Water main and burst pipe services
- Gas line services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
Estimated Life Expectancy of Water Heaters
When you purchase a water heater, it will not come with a guaranteed life expectancy. However, experts can make some general predictions about how long these units can last. While every make and model is different, most electric units can last for about 10 to 20 years if they are properly maintained and use quality water. Gas-powered units might not last as long. If you think your system is failing, call Twin Belle Plumbing, Heating, Air & Water Treatment to let our experts examine your unit.
Potential Causes of Burst Pipes
A burst pipe can quickly cause a major plumbing emergency at your home. As water is gushing through your house you might wonder what caused this disaster to occur. Some potential causes of burst pipes can include:
- Freezing temperatures: This can cause the water inside pipes to freeze and then expand.
- Major clogs: This will cause water pressure to build-up and eventually break.
- Aging pipes: Over the years pipes will corrode and crack.
- Tree roots: Nearby tree roots can infiltrate your pipes and cause damage.
- Shift: A shift in the earth can cause pipes to burst.
- Construction: A major construction project can damage pipes and cause them to break.
Repairing a burst pipe, replacing a water heater and other plumbing issues can be expensive. We understand. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers.
Easy Ways To Avoid Clogged Drains
Clogged drains can create inconveniences around your home. To avoid smelly sinks and backed up showers, follow these tips:
- Don’t put leftover food down the sink. Even if you have a garbage disposal, first scrape the food into the trash.
- Avoid pouring liquid grease down the drain. First pour it into a container and let it cool and then throw it away.
- Install a screen over the bathtub and shower drains to collect hair and prevent it from going down the drain.
- Only flush toilet paper and waste down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.