Fight back against winter’s frigid temperatures and summer heat by ensuring your heating and cooling systems are working properly. If your furnace isn’t heating your home, or your air conditioning system is showing signs of wear and tear, get professional services. Call Twin Belle Plumbing, Heating, Air & Water Treatment for emergency appointments in Yorktown, NY. Our trusted technicians offer same-day services to all of our clients!
We think our technicians perform great work. But don’t take our word for it - read our testimonials to find out what our customers think of our services.
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the Yorktown area, including:
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Heat pump services
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Evaporator coil services
Benefits of Replacing Your AC Unit
While installing a new air conditioner might not be at the top of your to-do list this year, it can end up being the best decision you make all season. Replacing your aging system with a new unit can have many benefits for your household, including:
- Increased energy efficiency, which can lower your utility bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to ensure your house is at the ideal temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality to keep your family healthy.
- Longer shelf life to prevent having to replace the unit again in the near future.
Common Heater Issues
From time to time your heater might encounter issues that require professional repairs. Some of the most common problems it might experience can include:
- Uneven heating: Hot and cold spots throughout your house can indicate that your system is failing and needs to be replaced.
- Shuts down: If your unit is shutting down frequently - before the house reaches the ideal temperature - it can be due to faulty wiring, a failing pilot light for gas-powered systems, or even a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Long time to heat: If your unit takes too long to heat your home, and even turning up the thermostat doesn’t speed up the process, it can be due to leaky air ducts in your property, a damaged fan motor, or problems with the belts and bearings.
When your HVAC system fails, you need it repaired quickly, even if the balance in your checking account is low. Call us to learn about our financing options.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repairs
In the winter months, you can’t afford to have your furnace malfunction and leave your family in the cold. To avoid any disruption in usage, be alert for these signs that can indicate your unit needs to be serviced:
- Short cycling: If the unit runs for less than three minutes at a time before it shuts off, it can signal a malfunctioning heat exchanger or that your thermostat needs to be recalibrated.
- Irregular flames: If the flames in your unit are uneven or lean toward the back of the furnace, it can indicate that your burners are dirty or that the heat exchanger is cracked. You should have your unit inspected immediately to determine the cause as a cracked heat exchanger can have serious consequences.
- Unusual sounds: If you have a forced-air system and you hear rumbling, popping, or whistling when the furnace is running it could indicate a number of problems.
- Cracked heat exchanger: If you have frequent headaches or flu-like symptoms, the heat exchanger on your furnace may be cracked. A cracked heat exchanger can cause a carbon monoxide leak and needs to be inspected immediately.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription