Your AC unit is made up of many different parts that make it tick. If one part stops working, it’s likely your whole system will stop working. This is a problem because you now have to schedule repair services. Fortunately, Twin Belle Plumbing, Heating, Air & Water Treatment has the expertise to handle your air handler installation or repairs with ease. We’re servicing the Westchester County area with same day service. Call us today for fast and easy service.
If your evaporator coils keep freezing over, call us for evaporator coil repairs.
What is an Air Handler?
Many people use the terms air handler and AC interchangeably, however, your air handler is just one component of your system. It’s an important component because it’s the piece that actually delivers the air to the ducts, through your vents, and out to you.
This piece in your system regulates and circulates air around your home which is what makes it so important. These components are not found in every AC. You can usually find them in central air systems or heat pumps. These are usually located inside, whereas air conditioners are located outside the home.
Signs You Need Air Handler Repair
The air handler is the part of your AC that lives inside of your home. It looks similar in appearance to a furnace. Problems with this component likely mean that you’re experiencing problems with this system altogether. Here are some signs it’s time to call us for professional help:
- Fan problems: The fan is housed inside of the air handler. If this breaks, it’s likely no air is being circulated through your home, causing your home to be hot.
- Leaking: If your condensate pan is full of water, this is a good indication you need a repair.
- Contaminated or dirty blowers: This can usually be caused by a filter that is not changed regularly enough or mold and mildew growth.
- Blower motor: A failing blower motor means no cool air circulating in your home. This could be due to faulty mechanical parts that need to be repaired.
Want an energy-efficient cooling option? Consider ductless mini split installation.
Why Choose Us
Your AC unit is made up of many parts that require professional care and maintenance. You want to choose a contractor that understands the importance of this. At Twin Belle Plumbing, Heating, Air & Water Treatment, we make dealing with issues a breeze. Our experienced technicians will get to the bottom of the problem and solve it so that you can enjoy cool air in your home. Best of all, you’ll get:
- Same day service
- Emergency service
- Straightforward pricing
- And more
- Financing and maintenance plans