When problems arise at your home, it’s important to act quickly - especially when they involve your plumbing, heating, or cooling systems. You need these vital systems to operate correctly to keep your house comfortable and safe. If you need a water heater repaired, a furnace tuned up, or an AC unit installed, call Twin Belle Plumbing, Heating, Air & Water Treatment for services in Westchester, NY. With us, one call does it all!
We love what we do, and it shows! Read our testimonials to see why our customers call us when they need plumbing, heating, or cooling repairs.
Proudly Serving Westchester & Surrounding Areas
We proudly provide plumbing, heating, cooling, and water treatment services to the following areas:
- Westchester: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Katonah: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Somers: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Yorktown: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Bedford: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- South Salem: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- North Salem: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Chappaqua: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Mount Kisco: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Armonk: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- White Plains
- New Rochelle
- Mount Vernon
- Dobbs Ferry
- Yorktown Heights
- Briarcliff Manor
- Village of Pelham
- Sleepy Hollow
- Rye Brook
- Pound Ridge
- Bedford Hills
- North Castle
- Mohegan Lake
- Goldens Bridge
- Shrub Oak
- Scotts Corners
Common Water Heater Problems
A functioning water heater is vital to the comfort and convenience in your Westchester household. So when it experiences issues it’s important to have it repaired as soon as possible. Some common problems your unit might encounter can include:
- Absence of hot water: One of the most obvious - and inconvenient -- issues with your unit is when it stops producing hot water. If you own a gas-powered unit, it can be due to an extinguished pilot light that needs to be relit. It can also be due to a damaged heating element.
- Leaking: If your unit is leaking, you should have it inspected by a professional to determine if it can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
- Odd noises: Loud or odd noises coming from your system can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment.
- Cracks: Any cracks in the unit should be inspected by a professional to determine if they can be repaired.
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Repaired
When winter arrives, it’s crucial to have a fully functioning water heater. If your unit starts to break down, schedule professional repairs as soon as possible to avoid a disruption in service. Some signs to watch for that can indicate your unit needs repairs can include:
- Your property isn’t warming to the desired temperature.
- The heat isn’t being evenly distributed throughout your home.
- Your unit starts to make loud or unusual noises.
- Your monthly bills start to increase without a change in usage.
- The temperature in your property doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- You notice leaks in the ductwork.
When you need plumbing or HVAC services, don’t delay repairs due to the balance in your checking account. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
8 Easy Ways To Reduce Your Cooling Costs
When the summer heat beats down, it’s important to keep your house cool and comfortable. Unfortunately, keeping your house at a certain temperature can also cause your utility bills to increase. Use these tips to reduce your cooling costs:
- Keep your house properly insulated.
- Replace your air filters regularly, ideally about every three months.
- Schedule a yearly inspection with a professional.
- Install a smart home thermostat.
- Turn your unit down a few degrees to save on energy.
- Replace your outdated system with a newer unit.
- Use fans to help circulate the air.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep extra heat out.